Check back often to learn more about diamonds and jewelry!
Enter your email address below to receive updates when new blog posts are added!
Jewerly Talk (more)
- Relocation for Redmond Diamond Center
- Jewelry Proudly made in America
- Pearl - June Birthstone
Our Vendors (more)
- New Noam Carver Engagement Rings
- Viken's Jewelry
- Rings of Summer with Coast Diamonds
Special Offers (more)
- Spring Engagement Special
- Jewelry Special Sale Items for the week of November 26th, 2018
- Jewelry Special Sale Items for the week of November 19th, 2018
Happy Endings! (more)
Planning to propose anytime soon?
By: Dee & Noam ~
Shopping for the right Diamond engagement ring should be an exciting and joyful experience. Here are some tips to help you pick the perfect ring she will love, without stressing out.
- Set your budget - Have a price range in mind before you start to shop. There are no rules for how much you need to spend for a diamond engagement ring. Your love is not valued by carat, color or clarity. Make it a personal decision, based on your budget and preferences. Remember, Beautiful engagement ring and be found in any budget and you can always upgrade down the road.
- Learn the 4Cs - Learn about 4Cs (Color, Clarity, Cut and Carat weight) of diamonds before you start shopping. It will help understand how each of the 4Cs influences the value and the overall appearance of the diamond.
- Know what she likes - Make sure you have an idea about her taste in jewelry and her favorite shape, cutting style and setting. Once you have made the decision to propose, start to pay more attention to conversations about jewelry and to the jewelry she wears. Take a look at her jewelry box and at her Pinterest page or talk to her best friends and family.
- Consider her life style - A large diamond in a solitaire set may look impressive, but it may not be practical to wear daily especially if your fiancé is active or wear gloves at work. In that case you might consider a lower or flat setting, she can wear every day.
- Find a jeweler - A good jeweler will make sure your engagement ring experience is stress-free. He or she will educate you about the 4Cs and will be able to show you actual options you have within your budget. It is important to for you to SEE how the 4Cs looks in actual diamonds. Look for a jeweler with professional training and a good reputation. Learn about the store’s return policy and upgrade options for the future.